Registration on AERO-Canada is reserved for companies and organizations located in Canada, active in the aerospace industry.
Registering your Company / Site on AERO-Canada illuminates your capabilities, expertise and experience and puts you in a 'window to the world'. Buyers from around the world see AERO-Canada as a critical procurement / sourcing tool.
You can create a record for your Company / Site if you are a bonafide Canadian company active in one of AERO-Canada's defined Industry Sectors (See the 'AERO-Canada Industry Sectors' dynamic chart on the AERO-Canada Home Page.)
Registration on AERO-Canada is done in two steps:
- Obtain authorization to register
- provide essential information about your Company / Site
- receive authorization from your Account Manager (Aerospace Association)*
- provide full information / data about your Company / Site;
- your Account Manager (Aerospace Association)* will review your submitted record for completeness and consistency, and release it to appear on AERO-Canada
See 'Guide for Company Registration on AERO-Canada' for full details, including step-by-step instructions for registering. Click here to obtain a PDF version of this document.